Ethereum Gold (CURRENCY:ETG) traded down 17.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 10th. One Ethereum Gold coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.10 or 0.00001269 BTC on exchanges including xBTCe, Tidex, Kraken and EXX. In the last seven days, Ethereum Gold has traded down 16% against the dollar. Ethereum Gold has a market capitalization of $1.22 million and $19,735.00 worth of Ethereum Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00011752 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004530 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $99.41 or 0.01243120 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00021204 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00000520 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012574 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00048604 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 28.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.37 or 0.00304754 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.47 or 0.00105893 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002690 BTC.
Ethereum Gold Profile
Ethereum Gold launched on October 13th, 2017. Ethereum Gold’s total supply is 24,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 12,000,000 coins. Ethereum Gold’s official message board is forum.ethereum.org. Ethereum Gold’s official website is www.ethereum.org. Ethereum Gold’s official Twitter account is @ethereumgoldetg. The Reddit community for Ethereum Gold is /r/ethereum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “EthereumGold is an Ethereum clone. It has a supply of 24,000,000 ETG tokens. “
Buying and Selling Ethereum Gold
Ethereum Gold can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitstamp, Bleutrade, GOPAX, BX Thailand, Bit-Z, Bittrex, CoolCoin, Coinrail, Gate.io, Poloniex, ZB.COM, Kucoin, Lbank, HitBTC, Mercatox, EXX, Bancor Network, Coinnest, BitBay, COSS, Bitcoin Indonesia, Bibox, WEX, Gemini, xBTCe, Coinsquare, CoinFalcon, ChaoEX, Livecoin, Gatehub, Gatecoin, BitGrail, Kraken, QuadrigaCX, Bitso, Coinbene, DSX, BTCTurk, Liqui, Tidex, BtcTrade.im, Qryptos, OkCoin Intl., Exmo, TOPBTC, bitFlyer, Ethfinex, Koinex, BigONE, Bitsane, Bitfinex, Huobi, OKEx, CEX.IO, Binance, Coinone, CoinEgg, YoBit, Quoine, Mr. Exchange, Bithumb, EtherDelta, OEX, The Rock Trading, Allcoin, Zaif, CoinExchange, Independent Reserve, BTC Markets, GDAX, Korbit, RightBTC, AEX and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Ethereum Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Gold must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Gold Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.