Ethereum Cash (CURRENCY:ECASH) traded up 28.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 31st. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Cash has traded 14.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Cash has a total market cap of $618,711.00 and approximately $4,232.00 worth of Ethereum Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethereum Cash token can now be purchased for $0.0439 or 0.00000622 BTC on major exchanges including ForkDelta and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007326 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003040 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $51.04 or 0.00723470 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00015781 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014190 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00034307 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.37 or 0.00161229 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00030241 BTC.
Ethereum Cash Profile
Ethereum Cash was first traded on October 11th, 2017. Ethereum Cash’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,100,000 tokens. Ethereum Cash’s official Twitter account is @EthereumCash_. Ethereum Cash’s official website is www.ethereumcash.technology.
Ethereum Cash Token Trading
Ethereum Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ForkDelta and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase Ethereum Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Cash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.